Yesterday, I migrated a SCOM 2007 R2 reporting module from a SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 to a SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2. The migration worked perfectly, the reports were available, I was able to start it, everything seems ok, but…
when I checked the scheduled reports, the schedule date/time display was set At 12:00 AM on 1/1/001.
And when I tried tried to edit a scheduled reports I’ve got the following error :
Hopefully the scheduled reports itself were still running fine, only the display was incorrect and an error message when I tried to edit it. I did some search and I found the following links :
All my servers were in English US format, none of the link above solved my problem. Finally, I found this thread :
I opened up a case with Microsoft Support and resolved the issue. Apperantly this is a known issue and the bug will be addressed in CU6. Microsoft was able to give me a hotfix (QFE_MOMEsc_4724.msi) which I applied on all systems that have SCOM Console. I am told that this issue occurs when SCOM 2007 R2 CU5 runs on SQL 2008 R2.
I hope it helps to others that run into same problem.
I contacted my Microsoft Premier Support Contact and they sent me the hotfix. (Reference : Hotfix for MOMEscalation 4724).
This hotfix is simply a new DLL, Microsoft.MOM.UI.Common.dll, that you will have to place in the Operations Manager installation folder on all the machines where you run the Operations Manager Console. When done, just restart the Operations Console, and you will be able to see the Schedule information and edit the jobs without any error message.
As this hotfix is not public, you will have now other choice than contacting the Microsoft Support to get it. I received the confirmation that this hotfix will be included in the SCOM Cumulative Update 6, but we don’t know the release date yet.