Kelverion company closely worked with Microsoft for releasing a new set of Orchestrator 2012 Integration packs for the following BMC Products:
- BMC Bladelogic v8.1, 8.2
- BMC Remedy ARS v7.5, 7.6
- BMC Enterprise Event Manager (BEM) v7.4
- BMC Atrium CMDB v7.6.04
The license is free of charge for the current BMC IPs on completion of an end user license form, detailing the number of Orchestrator databases and which BMC products are to be licensed.
The licensing of the Integration Packs is per Orchestrator database i.e. so normally a customer would have at least one license for production and one for development as a minimum.
These free IPs are supplied without warranty or support and you could download it here: http://www.kelverion.com/bmc-download
Downloads are supplied with a 14 day evaluation license but you simply have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain permanent license keys.
More details about the activities available below :
Integration Pack for BMC Atrium CMDB
- BMC Atrium CMDB 7.6.04 is supported. Future compatibility is dependent on BMC Atrium Core Web Services. Prior versions to 7.6.04 are not supported.
The Integration Pack supports the following activities for both CIs and relationships:
- Create Instance
- Delete Instance
- Get Instance
- Monitor Instance
- Update Instance
- Start Reconciliation Engine Job
Integration Pack for BMC Enterprise Event Manager (BEM)
Starting with BMC Enterprise Event Manager 7.4 with Impact Integration Web Server 7.4 (developed with 7.4.01). Future compatibility is dependent on changes to Impact Integration Web Server.
- Create Event
- Update Event
- Set Event Status
- Get Event
- Monitor Events
Integration Pack for BMC Remedy AR System
Starting with BMC Remdey AR System 7.5 and 7.6. (developed with Remedy 7.5). Future compatibility is dependent on Remedy Web Service. Version 7.1 or below is not supported.
The Integration Pack supports the following activities:
- Create Request
- Update Request
- Get Request
- Monitor Request
Integration Pack for BMC BladeLogic
Starting with BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.1
- Create BLPackage from Audit
- Create Deploy Job (BLPackage Deploy Job or Software Deploy Job)
- Run Job (Audit Job, ACL Push Job, Batch Job, BLPackage Job, Compliance Job, Component Discover Job, File Deploy Job, Software Deploy Job, NSH Script Job, Snapshot Job, Virtual Infrastructure Discovery Job)
- Export Audit Results
- Set Server Property
- Run BLCLI Command
More information on this website : http://www.kelverion.com/