ACS Part III : Forwarder deployment
I invite you to read the previous posts :
ACS Part I : Introduction & Collector Installation
ACS Part II : ACS Reports Deployment & Access
Now that your collector and reporting servers are up and running, we will enable the Forwarder service for the servers that you want to store security events in the ACS database.
1. Go to the OpsMgr Console > Monitoring > Operations Manager > Agent State.
2. Select the servers for which you want to enable the ACS forwarder and in the task pane, click on Enable Audit Collection.
3. Click on Override and precise your ACS Collector server name in the new value field.
4. Review your configuration :
5. Click on Run and review the result :
6. To check if your forwarders are well connected to your Collector, you could go to the OpsMgr Console > Microsoft Audit Collection Services > Collector > Performance > Connected Clients.
You have now a functional ACS environment.
The next posts will be about the ACS Reports utilization and on how to use ACS in an untrusted environment.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink