TAG | ip
New great Integration Packs has been released for Microsoft System Center Opalis :
- Intregation Pack for Telnet, Ftp, Http (Rename the file to .OIP)
- Integration Pack for Text Manipulation
- Integration Pack for MSSQL Tasks
- Integration Pack for Windows Tasks
- Integration Pack for SharePoint
- Integration pack for Opalis logging
- Integration Pack for Data Manipulation
- Integration Pack for Exchange
- Integration Pack for Local Group and User Management
- The Opalis documentation exporter (to Visio and Word)
- The Opalis UI generator (browse policies and generate an XML file or web page)
Dear Guys, I recently updated my Opalis infrastructure to version 6.3, and when I tried to install the new Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 Integration Pack 5.6, I always received the following error message : “Registration of the Integration Pack System Center Operations Manager with the Manager Server failed“.
The recommended course of action for any new version of an IP is to uninstall / unregister the old version of the IP and then register/install the new IP. You should not try to install a new version of an IP over the top of an existing version.
As wrote in the Release Notes, you have to ensure that you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 installed on all the servers of your Microsoft System Center Opalis infrastructure.
Thanks to the both checks above, I succeeded to install the new SCOM IP 5.6