TAG | belgium
No comments · Posted by Christopher Keyaert in Uncategorized
Yesterday, it was the Community Day 2012 event in Belgium and I was there to speak about “How to automate your server provisioning”.
I just published my Slide deck on SlideShare :
I also uploaded the Orchestrator Runbook and the Service Manager Management Pack that we created during the demo. http://scug.be/christopher/files/2012/06/CommunityDay.zip
The session has been also recorded and will be available soon online.
I was really a great event, and I hope to see you there next year !!!
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – SCOM and Dashboards – Part III – Visio 2010 Add-In for SCOM R2 http://bit.ly/9Bv9k7 #
- Belgium iPhone – Tango : la vidéoconférence “haute définition” sur iPhone http://bit.ly/bEfgND #
- SCUG.be – Announcement : System Center Day in Belgium http://bit.ly/9240IS #
- Nexus SC: The System Center Team Blog – IT Governance Risk & Compliance solution now available http://bit.ly/aMaVHE #
- Nexus SC: The System Center Team Blog – Opalis in action with NetApp http://bit.ly/duGpGh #
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – SCOM and Dashboards – Part IV – Savision LiveMaps for SCOM R2 http://bit.ly/cGPzrR #
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – Cumulative Update 3 for SCOM R2 has been released http://bit.ly/ciXnrl #
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – Updated MP: X-plat MPs http://bit.ly/9QwTZa #
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – CU#3 for SCOM R2 and some things to reckon with http://bit.ly/as7rD0 #
- Kevin Holman's OpsMgr Blog – OpsMgr 2007 R2 CU3 rollup hotfix ships – and my experience installing it http://bit.ly/cdAkaH z #
- Kevin Holman's OpsMgr Blog – Uh Oh. Operations Database is full! http://bit.ly/d88dVH #
- Kevin Holman's OpsMgr Blog – Charts not showing up in scheduled reports? http://bit.ly/9YAyaj #
- Thoughts on OpsMgr – SCOM R2 Authoring Resource Kit updated http://bit.ly/dw92vJ #